Leagues at Lakewood
It’s challenging to determine what makes golf so exciting. For some, it’s the competitive edge while for others it’s the ability to escape and relax. For most of us, golf is the perfect excuse to get out and enjoy the company of friends. At Lakewood on the Green, we recognize all of these reasons. Therefore, we remain committed to one goal – showing you a great time. Whether it’s to support old bonds, foster new friendships, or improve your game, our leagues cater to all golfers at any skill level making Lakewood on the Green not only an easy choice but a great choice.
There are lots of great reasons to join any of Lakewood’s leagues. Here’s a couple of our favorites.
- Monday Night Women’s league 5:30 p.m. (Starts First Week of May)
- Tuesday Morning Dinosaur League 9 a.m. (Starts First Week of May)
- Tuesday Night 2-Person Scramble League 5:30 p.m. (Drop-In League – Starts First Week of May)
- Wednesday Night Men’s League 5 p.m. (Starts First Week of May)
- Wednesday Night Women’s League 5 p.m. (Starts First Week of May)
- Thursday Night 4-person Scramble League 5:30 p.m. (Starts First Week of May)